- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia throughout the entire competition and through the term of any post show agreements provided by the competition host up to June 30, 2019, if selected as the grand prize winner. You must provide photo identification.
- Must be at least fourteen (14) years of age at the time of entry. All contestants under the age of eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, must have a parent or legal guardian present at all times during the audition and able to provide parent/legal guardian consent.
- Must accurately complete all documents provided by the host of the competition.
- Must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to be a candidate for public office until June 30, 2019, if selected as winner.
- Must not now or ever been convicted of a felony or a drug or alcohol conviction of any kind.
- Performance category of vocalist, instrumentalist, comedian or specialty act
- You may not participate in the competition if your participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety. You may not participate if:
- You, immediate family members or any members of household who have been within the last two (2) years employees, directors, officers, or agents of the City of Pigeon Forge or any of its agencies.
- You, immediate family members or any members of household who have been within the last two (2) years employees, directors, officers, or agents of a business located in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- You, immediate family members or any member of household who have been within the last two (2) years employees, directors, officers, or agents of an official tourism destination marketing organization.
The talent competition host reserves the right to exclude, in our sole and absolute discretion, any individual from any of the auditions for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation, violation of any portion of the terms and conditions, or tampering with the entry process or the audition process. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Being chosen to audition and/or compete at any level in the process does NOT ensure that you will be selected to continue to the next stage. This is a family-friendly environment and any performance act or contestant who exhibits behavior that is deemed inappropriate will be asked to leave and forfeit his/her/their participation in the audition and competition.